Brighter Days Collective hiring!
We are a 15-year-old dog walking and pet sitting operation serving Washington, DC. We require all applicants to commit to a year (or more) of full time work. Experience with dogs and in collectively run groups is a plus!
– Owning/running a collective for-profit business
– Spending lots of time outdoors, with animals, and on your bike
– 6 weeks of paid vacation and sick leave
– Opt-in health insurance
– ~$40k base salary, with lots of opportunities for extra income
Please email your resume and cover letter to jobs(at)brighterdayscollective.com, sharing your relevant experience and answering these questions:
– Why are you excited to work with dogs?
– What excites you about being part of a collective?
– Why do you want to become a business owner?
– What experience do you have biking in the city?
Please include in the subject line “Brighter Days Collective letter of interest.” Women, queer and trans people, people of color, and native Washingtonians are all strongly encouraged to apply.
We are also looking for a short-term, full-time substitute walker, who will have the opportunity to join the collective as a full member after four months. If you are interested, please check out the substitute job announcement here.