Brighter Days Collective is not currently hiring, but feel free to check back in the future for updates!
We are a 10-year-old dog walking and pet sitting operation serving Washington, DC. We require all applicants to commit to a year (or more) of full time work. Experience with dogs and in collectively run groups is a plus!
– Owning/running a collective for-profit business
– Spending lots of time outdoors, with animals, and on your bike
– 6 weeks of paid vacation
– Opt-in health insurance
– $35k+ before taxes
Please email your resume and cover letter to jobs(at)brighterdayscollective.com, sharing your relevant experience and answering these questions:
– Why are you excited to work with dogs?
– What excites you about being part of a collective?
– Why do you want to become a business owner?
– What experience do you have biking in the city?
Please include in the subject line “Brighter Days Collective letter of interest.” Women, queer and trans people, people of color, and native Washingtonians are all strongly encouraged to apply.