- $20/ walk for a single dog
- $25/ walk for two dogs
Our standard visit is 30-minutes (usually means a 20-25 minute walk).
Prices are constant regardless of time of day or day of week. Initial in-person consultations are free.
We do not offer discounts for shorter visits, but do pro-rate longer visits (such as 45 minutes).
- starting at $90 per day
- Have two or more dogs? Have cats as well? Contact us, and we’ll work something out.
A standard day of sitting will include 3-4 walks plus meals and meds. For more details on sitting, as well as differences between overnight and non-overnight care, visit the sitting section of our frequently asked questions page.
Sitting blocks of less than 24 hours (like, say, your last half-day of vacation) are prorated.
- starting at $20 per visit for any number of cats
- Food, litter, play / staring contest
With dog sitting: When bundled with dog sitting, cat feedings in a household already paying for dog sitting are free. To include litter excavations in a house already paying for dog sitting, add $5 per day.
Dog Walking / Dog Sitting / Cat Sitting Questions?
Check out our detailed FAQ page or contact us.
Get in touch with us, and we’ll see what we can do.
Special rules for the holidays
For pet sitting that falls over Thanksgiving, Xmas, New Year’s, July 4, Memorial Day, or Labor Day, we reserve the right to be guaranteed 80% of the total cost of the sitting if you cancel.
Reason being, we often forgo standard holiday travel, time with friends and family, and a break from the pet hustle to work so that our clients can enjoy those things without worrying about their animal companions.
When we have work lined up and it falls through at the last minute, then we’re left with no paycheck and no time to make alternative plans. It’s a bummer when it happens. So this policy reflects that reality of our work lives.
- applies to overnights or multiple visits per day gigs only, dogs or cats, but not once-a-days
- applies as long as at least one of the days is a holiday OR part of a holiday weekend
- clients can cancel 2 weeks or more in advance without penalty
- sitter needs to alert client about policy if booked less than two weeks out. Sitter must remind client at two week mark if booked earlier, and that should be considered their last chance to cancel without penalty. Can only be enforceable if there’s a written record of policy.